Last update: June 25, 2021
Interpretation and definitions
Words whose initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined in the following conditions. The following definitions have the same meaning whether they appear in the singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or certain parts of our Service.
- The Company (referred to as “the Company”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this Agreement) means Oledcomm, 10-12 avenue de l’Europe 78140 Vélizy-Villacoublay France.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- The country refers to: France
- Device means any device that allows access to the Service, such as a computer, cell phone or digital tablet.
- Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- The service refers to the website.
- Service Provider means any individual or entity that processes data on behalf of the Company. This includes third party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service, or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage data refers to automatically collected data, either generated by the use of the service or from the service infrastructure itself (e.g., the length of a page visit).
- The website refers to Oledcomm, which can be accessed from https://oledcomm.com.
- You means the person accessing or using the Service, or the corporation or other legal entity on whose behalf such person accesses or uses the Service, as the case may be.
Collection and use of your personal data
Types of data collected
When using our service, we may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- E-mail address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Usage data
Use of your personal data
The company may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including monitoring the use of our service.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide may give you access to various features of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the making, fulfilling and entering into a contract for the purchase of products, items or services purchased by You or any other contract with Us through the Service.
- Contacting You: Contacting You via e-mail, phone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as mobile application push notifications regarding updates or informational communications related to contracted features, products or services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have opted out of receiving such information.
- Manage your requests: To assist and manage the requests you send us.
- For Business Transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of all or a portion of Our assets, whether as a going concern or in bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which the Personal Data We hold about users of Our Services is one of the transferred assets.
- For Other Purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as analyzing data, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, to contact you.
- For Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information as part of or during negotiations for a merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or part of our business by another company.
- With Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: When you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, that information can be seen by all users and can be publicly broadcast to the outside world.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of your personal data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, unless such data is used to enhance the security or improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally required to retain such data for longer periods of time.
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and at any other location where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that such information may be transferred to – and stored on – computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your personal data
Application of the law
In certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (e.g., a court or government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- The Company may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the company.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing related to the service.
- Protecting against legal liability
Security of your personal data
The security of Your Personal Information is important to Us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Information, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service is not directed to persons under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You know that Your child has provided Us with Personal Information, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We will take steps to delete such information from Our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as the legal basis for processing your information and your country requires parental consent, we may require your parent’s consent before collecting and using that information.
Links to other websites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party site or service.
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org